Vestry is both an intimate bar and lounge, as well as a treasury to the highly rare stock of over 200 North American bourbons and ryes, all nestled up in the pitched roof attic of LA’s most famous Irish cottage, Tom Bergin’s Public House.
The vestry whiskey collection has been amassed both commercially and privately by management specialists and Tom Bergin’s owner, Derek Schreck, who first conceived of the idea when he bought the business four years ago. It seeks to showcase the best whiskey this continent has to offer — from Alberta and Calgary in the Great White North, to the Whiskey Road through Kentucky and Tennessee. The collection features antique, rare, unavailable, or discontinued distillations by some of the most renowned makers in the business.
Standard memberships (6-month or full-year) include the following amenities:
- Unlimited access to vestry (during scheduled hours, w/ reservation)
- Access to vestry’s whiskey collection
- Access to vestry’s tasting and class schedule
- Access to vestry facility rental
- 10% off all food and drink at Tom Bergin’s Public House
- A plus-one (+1) on every visit
Founding memberships (full-year) include all of the above plus the following amenities:
- Exclusive pre-registration for all vestry tasting and class schedules
- Exclusive access to vestry, no reservation necessary (during scheduled hours)
- Official vestry House Account
- Signature vestry “Founding Member” coin
Purchase a membership from our online store.